Sunday, 7 January 2018
Keeping your room clean and organized can take a lot of effort. People who are busy with school or work may not have enough time to keep their rooms immaculate and clean. Fortunately, there are some stuff you can do to keep your room in good condition.
Eliminate things that you no longer use
You can have more space inside your room if you can take out some of your old stuff. No doubt, he has some of his school stuff or the last few years that he has not been using for a long time. Also look inside your closet. If you have clothes that you have not worn for a year, you probably no longer have the opportunity to use them.
Most people also like to store books inside the room. Find another room in your house where you can place these books. You can keep them displayed or you can place them inside boxes.
You can collect all these items and throw them away or donate them to charities. Or if there are some that are too important for you to throw away, you can consider saving them in your garage.
Organize your room in an orderly manner
Everything in your room must have a suitable place and configuration. Use your closet for your clothes and other personal belongings. Keep your books in the drawers or the place assigned to you. Organize your collection of CDs or comics neatly and store them separately in the corner or somewhere else where they do not make your room look messy.
Do a regular cleaning
If you are afraid of the amount of work you need to do when you have to clean your room, just think that you will only have to face it once. Then, you should make an effort to clean your room at regular intervals with short intervals in between. If you can do a regular cleaning, you will only need to work on some things. Every week, this task will not take more than 30 minutes to complete.
You can sweep quickly with a broom. Or you can do a deeper cleaning with the use of a vacuum cleaner. Be sure to cover hard-to-reach areas, such as the corners of the room.
Look under the bed
You should also look under your bed. When you have a platform, you must go under it to clean it and remove the dust. Sometimes, you may have stored something under your bed. These things may be accumulating dust. You have to take them out and place them somewhere else if you want to have an organized bedroom.
When you enter your room, you must be able to reach the other end without encountering obstacles in the shape of your bed or other furniture. You should make sure there is enough space to avoid accidents while walking into your room in the middle of the night.
Leave space to store specific things inside your bedroom. You have to put them back in their original positions to make sure your room stays organized.
How to design the perfect bedroom
Whether you've just moved out or redecorated, your room can not be forgotten. It is your personal space where you spend time relaxing and must reflect your personality.
First, you must plan the color scheme of your room; The safest option is to go for neutral compensation and brighten it up with colorful and lively bedroom accessories. Clean lines and neutral background tones juxtaposed with eclectic and bright accessories will enhance the neutral offset.
Ideally, you want a relaxing atmosphere at night and then a light and airy feeling when you wake up in the morning. The best way to achieve these contrasting moods is choosing the right lighting: you can use a dimmer to create a quiet and dimly lit at night, and in the morning you can let natural light seep through your window choosing lightly colored curtains. For dark mornings, you can use a bedside lamp that creates the illusion of daylight.
Since your bedroom is your place to relax, you will want it to be free of obstacles and, therefore, you will have to think about the design of your room and storage space. Storage is key to creating space, use baskets, racks, and dividers as they can be moved easily if necessary. Also, make use of the storage space under your bed, you can buy plastic boxes to store items under your bed that you do not use too often. Built-in wardrobes hide hidden storage and multifunctional furniture maximizes space.
Try to choose furniture that is light and easy to maneuver and then you can move it if you want a change. Place your furniture in the corners and make sure you have enough space and space to move freely. Try to avoid placing the furniture in front of a window, since the room will look smaller and may prevent the entry of natural light into your room. If you are not sure where to place your furniture to create as much space as possible, you can use special bedroom design software to plan your new room and make sure you get as much free space as possible.
Your bed will be the focal point of your room and probably occupies more space, make sure your bed is not too big for your room, as it will leave you with little space for anything else. To make your bed look elegant, invest in original bedding and a striking headboard. Mix different fabrics in your bed, one type of headboard, one type for your clothes and another for the cushions.
If you want a carpet or hardwood floors, it is your personal preference, and each one has its benefits. The wooden floors are easy to keep clean and can be enlivened with elegant and stylish carpets. On the other hand, the carpet gives you a homely feel and is gentle with your rate. However, it has to be caught, and it can often be difficult to stay clean.
Wednesday, 27 December 2017
Spring is that time of the year when nature starts giving signs about new things to come. We all feel a little bit more energetic and thus usually start our fun yet somewhat demanding tasks of house cleaning. To be honest, you do not really felt hat in Singapore, as temperature and weather are similar all year round, without large differences between spring, summer, winter, and autumn.
Some might find it to their liking as I have, some others not that much. Nevertheless, in the spirit of the true spring clean up, I have decided to write down this article about mirror cleaning.
Let’s be honest, no one likes cleaning mirrors, windows or glass in and around the house. It takes a lot of energy, your hands hurt and you have been inhaling chemicals all day long. Sometimes, we dislike the job so much, that we would be willing to bypass the work altogether, even though we just got the entire house back to sterile condition.
Do not fall into the trap of boredom before you even think about mirrors. Put forth the plan and seek out the best ways to get it done in the fastest way possible. I know that once your hype dies down, it would be same old boring swishing up and down until the mirror in front of you is not brought into sparkling condition.
What Should I do Differently?
Now, it is time to roll up the sleeves and get to work. Up to this point, you would have used either one of those chemical products that promise miraculous cleanup results if only you swish the liquid
across your mirror. No need for you to spend the buck to get things done, as I have found out. All you need is some vinegar or a newspaper and warm water.
Mix them up and pour it into the spray bottle and use any, regular cloth or cleaner material. Spray it on the mirror in your bathroom, kitchen and living room mirrors and take swish from upwards down.
While swishing and spraying, use two different cleaners, one to wet the surface and another to dry it in the end. Repeat the process twice and you will have a brand-new looking mirror with your face
staring back. Make sure the liquid you made up does not reach wood, as it will leave marks on it. In hacks section, I have listed a number of other things that came out handy when cleaning mirrors.
What about Windows?
Windows in Singapore are a little bit more tricky to work with, as the monsoon seasons come and go each year. The humidity and temperature are constant at this part of the planet and so is the rain. Many people would simply give up cleaning the windows for months, until “better weather” comes in. In my experience, there is an important step in the different direction that you should take while cleaning windows of your apartment/house.
I would advise you to make the windows cleaning a regular house chore once or twice a week and only with minimal chemical or material usage. Rain can bring about a lot of dirt from other parts of the world, thus increasing the workload with each passing month. By cleaning the layer after layer, you will find yourself still cleaning the windows several hours into a chore. Thus, I would recommend you to divide the work and clean the windows 15 minutes twice a week. Don’t let them get dirty at the rate where you would need to dedicate an entire day just to windows.
Are there Any Cleaning Hacks?
Here is the list of hacks and tricks that you can use when cleaning windows. I tried all of them out and they have worked wonderfully for me. All of these materials are available in Singapore, so feel
free to go shop hunting for them.
- dryer sheets: used for mirrors in the bathroom, shower doors, and water fixtures is the issue are hard water spots.
- vinegar: pretty much usable on any mirror in the house if mixed with warm water. Do you want to clean your eyeglasses? Put them into a bowl full of vinegar mixed with water and watch as the glasses get cleaned in front of you without any effort.
- coffee filter: if you want to avoid ink spots from newspapers, use coffee filters.
- non-gel toothpaste: use a dab of toothpaste and clean the particular spot with scratches in circular motions.
- Alcohol: you have something sticky in your glass? Use alcohol as it will scrub off even the toughest spots.
- black tea: exchanges vinegar perfectly by brewing it long and strong. Pick it up when it cools down a bit and clean the mirrors using a piece of cloth or cleaners.
- dish soap: for quick jobs, use dish soap with a piece of clean clothes or cleaner. Slow motion is needed to get full results with this hack.
- vinegar and baking soda: mix baking soda with vinegar while at the same time putting the old piece of cloth in hot water for 15 minutes. Take the cloth and swish around using the mixture to see the results almost immediately.
- bread: if you have broken glass pieces around, take a piece of bread and pick these broken shards easily.
- clean mirrors and windows regularly
- use different hacks listed by this article
- plan your cleaning regularly until it becomes your habit
- put the smile on your face and swish your cares away
- do not mix wood with vinegar
- do not get negative about the amount of work
- do not spend large amounts of money on expensive detergents
- do not let kids near the mixtures you made up
Cleaning windows and mirrors might not be all entertainment and glory but let’s face it – making up your own potions is loads of fun. Put the positive thinking inside of your head and use hacks listed by
me to get clean results fast.
Do not forget to do the chore regularly if you do not wish to meet another spring in Singapore, thinking just how many days it will take to make all glass surfaces clean again.
Tuesday, 28 November 2017
A clean house is imperative particularly when safety is a matter of concern. The way your house shows up likewise mirrors your actual identity with basic cleaning being all you require regularly to have that uplifting outlook mirrored surrounding you. In all actuality even with every one of your endeavors in the cleaning procedure, you may not generally be in a position to accomplish faultless outcomes as any cleaning professional would. If you are as yet asking why you require professional house cleaning services on occasion, the following reasons will open up your brain.
• The professionals know the right and best cleaning strategies
This is critical in guaranteeing that all aspects of your house get the consideration that it requires and at last is left shimmering. You will locate that a few zones in the house are tricky for you essentially because you don't use the right cleaning procedures for them. The house is comprised of different surfaces and they all can't use one strategy of cleaning to accomplish the coveted outcomes. With cleaning services, you won't need to stress over hitting the nail on the head.
• The professionals have the right gear
One reason why you have been turning out badly with cleaning around the house is that you don't have the foggiest idea about your cleaning instruments or you don't have them. The professionals then again comprehend what instruments are required for what ranges and they are completely prepared to effectively move everywhere on your house effortlessly amid the cleaning procedure. You will be astounded at how simple the job is to accomplish with the right hardware close by.
• The professionals know the right and most safe cleaning, agents
in all actuality, a few people wind up harming their house things and even floors by utilizing the wrong cleaning items or items which contain unsafe chemicals. Such items can even be destructive to your wellbeing when you don't know and don't know how to deal with them. The house cleaning masters then again know which cleaning items are sheltered and high in quality. Most will even use eco-accommodating items to guarantee that you and the earth are ensured all the while. They will likewise know which items are best for which sorts of surfaces or stains.
• The professionals offer an assortment of cleaning services
A great many people have a tendency to overlook a few ranges when cleaning their houses. They incorporate regions, for example, the vent covers, roof fans; shower slows down, rails and railings. Notwithstanding, when utilizing cleaning services from a trustworthy organization, you can make certain that every one of these things and zones will be given consideration. At last, in this manner, you will have a house that is incredibly perfect. You can choose from the rundown of services offered by your favored organization to guarantee that you have every key region took care of to your enjoying. You can really judge a cleaning organization by the rundown of cleaning services it brings to the table you.
• professionalism will guarantee the Safety of your family
another motivation behind why you have to get the services of a decent house cleaning is the safety of your family far from every one of the germs and microscopic organisms. A home that isn't often cleaned will amass a lot of microscopic organisms and germs that may influence and devastation the strength of the entire family. It can be exorbitant to take medications and to be hospitalized that is the reason you have to ensure that your home is in great condition to prevent diseases. Above whatever else the safety of the family is essential particularly in this season of money related emergency.
• Time for different things:
When you have a cleaner, you will have a ton of time for doing different things. If you have a bustling work routine then you don't have to consider what time you will clean your house because that will be improved the situation you. The time that you spend cleaning your home can be used to bond with your kids, you will acquire time with your family if you will procure the services of home cleaning organization
• The solution for the individuals who can't spotless houses:
If you can't spotless the house yourself then it is the ideal opportunity for you to procure the right house cleaners. They are an ideal answer for those individuals who are not ready to clean the houses themselves. Regardless of whether you are not well or you don't simply like cleaning houses then you ought to get cleaners who will make the work simple for you.
• Security of contract:
Most professional household cleaners offer contracts to their customers. This gives you the security of having consistent visits by your cleaners. They will be bound by a contract along these lines making it their duty to clean your home for you. This enables you to dependably have a perfect home constantly.
• They offer extraordinary services:
Qualified cleaners for the most part have awesome encounters with cleaning services. They are certified individuals who consider cleaning important. Because of their experience, apparatuses, and qualifications, they can give you great services that will fulfill you. They likewise have mechanical review hardware which is vital for cleaning your home. A great many people can't manage the cost of this hardware all alone and that is the reason you require the right cleaning individual to do it for you.
• Customized cleaning designs:
House cleaners comprehend that individuals have different inclinations for their houses. That is the reason professional house cleaners' offer altered cleaning services for you. This empowers you to disclose to them how you need them to clean your house. Their timetables are likewise exceptionally adaptable to fit your timings. If you need them to clean when you are around or when you are missing, you should simply let them know.
Professional cleaners are accessible to any individual who needs the services. Home Cleaners offer awesome services and can clean your house superior to any other individual. So if you feel that you require an incredible looking house then the time has come to look for house cleaners.
Monday, 30 October 2017
Since everyone likes to stay in a clean environment, it’s advisable that you clean your house regularly. When you wish to live in a comfortable home, you need to choose the best house cleaning services in Singapore. After having a hectic time at work, home is where you and your household retire. It’s, therefore, very important to rely on the right cleaning services to ensure that your home is as clean and comfortable as you would want it to be. When looking for the right housecleaning services, there are several factors that you need to consider. But why should you choose the right cleaning services
Why you need the right cleaning services
· By choosing the right cleaning services, you will have the freedom of attending to other activities while knowing very well that your cleaning work is being done.
· The right companies are usually consistent in the kind of services that they provide. They always employ professional staff that is highly reliable.
· The right companies are fully equipped with the right tools. They also use the latest technology to ensure that they deliver quality work.
· A good company will also compensate you in case something goes wrong.<br>· They are also easily accessible.
· The right company can also be trusted. You can leave them in your home and allow them to clean while you are away.
How to choose the right house cleaning services
· Know your priorities- Before choosing the best house cleaning services, you need to make a list of what you want to be done. You also need to know whether you want the services every day, once a week, or once a month. More so, you need to know about all the work that you need to do in your house. By doing this, choosing the best cleaning company will be easier.
· Look for referrals- This is perhaps one of the most important things to do when looking for house cleaning services in Singapore. Ask for referrals from your friends, relatives, and neighbors. Since these people have their own recommendations you should allow them to guide you on how to go about this. This is very important if you want to steer clear of choosing low-quality services.
· Compare the services and rates- Once you’ve known the services and the companies that you want, you need to compare their services and rates and identify the ones that suit your budget so that you don’t end up with what you can’t afford. Although the rates are usually competitive, be careful so that you are trapped with hidden costs.
· Visit their website- With the availability of the internet, this is also another important thing that you need to do. You need to visit your providers’ websites and check the kind of services that they offer.
You can also check their social media sites to see the reviews and recommendations of other customers. Most cleaning companies in Singapore usually promote their services through the internet. By doing this, you will also be comparing packages, services, and other important details about their prices and services.
· Look for a licensed company- If you want to clean your house well you need to choose a professional company that’s also licensed. The good thing is that there are several licensed companies in Singapore that you can choose. Most of these companies have high-quality services and packages. By doing this, you will also avoid any legal tussles in future. The right company should have a valid license. You should, therefore, confirm with the authorities whether the licenses that they have are valid.
· Examine the company- Before settling on any one company, it’s also very important to test how they work. You need to hire them once to see how effectively they work. This will enable you to know whether they rely on the policy and whether they take care of customer satisfaction. Thankfully, most companies in Singapore usually offer 100% customer satisfaction. Once you are satisfied with what they are doing you can go ahead and hire them.
· Ask for insurance- Although not many customers know about this, you need to ask the companies for insurance. If you want to protect your home and all the things that are inside then you should not ignore this very important tip. A good cleaning service will provide you with different insurance options. These are usually very important to help protect your assets. Although this might add to the service rate, it’s very important for homeowners.
· Ask for a free consultation- Most house cleaning services in Singapore normally offer consultation for free. It’s, therefore, important to ask them for this so that you can know about the options and packages that they have. Discuss with them your budget and priorities in advance to avoid any future misunderstanding. Moreover, while doing this you will be able to know about the experience and professionalism that they have. This will guide you on how to choose the best one.
· Check all the available services- It’s also very important to check all the available services especially when trying to compare different companies. Some companies may provide different cleaning services such as bathroom cleaning, kitchen cleaning, carpet cleaning, and laundry. Some of them have also listed the kind of services that they provide on their websites hence it’s very easy to choose what you want. Make sure you take the best package that contains all the services that you need.
These are some of the things to consider when choosing the best house cleaning services in Singapore. If you can follow these tips then you will easily find the best cleaning company. Before settling on the best company you need to compare the rates and the available services that companies offer. Hiring the right company will not only help you save time and money, but you will also rest assured that your house cleaning is taken care of. Remember, a clean house is a very comfortable place to live in. If you want to provide a healthy environment for your family, make sure you hire the best housecleaning services to take care of your cleaning needs. While finding the right company can be challenging, these tips should help you end up with the right company.
Wednesday, 23 August 2017
Finding dust in your home or workplace can be quite annoying as well as unhealthy. Dust is made of various kinds of particles including fibers from clothing and paper, dead skin cells, and plant pollen. When it accumulates it can not only wreak havoc on allergy and asthma sufferers, but can also make matters worse with dust mites. Cleaning home to get rid of house dirt requires vigilance and consistency. To keep your home dust free, it is important that you follow some simple steps listed below in this guide.
How to Clean House Dusts Away?
Before you start cleaning your home, it is essential that you do some preparation first. This will make the execution easier and keep dust away as much as possible.
· Removing all clutter from in and around the house will help make the dusting process effective and easier. Remove all things found on the sofas, chairs, floors, tables or countertops.
· Ensure that you wear protective gear (face mask and goggles) to prevent any kind of health hazards.
· Before you begin dusting, shake the dust from your pillows, rugs, linens, cushions by patting them firmly. Do not forget to shake out your curtains too.
#2: Start dusting from the top
· Begin your dusting routine by wiping ceiling fans and fixtures. Use a fiber duster or a clean, damp cloth for dusting.
· After you have finished with the top, start dusting the doors and walls of your home using a spray bottle of water and a damp clean cloth.
#3: Clean windows and window sills
· One of the best ways to clean your windows is to use a window cleaner. To eliminate streaks on the glass, use a squeegee. Dust from window sills can wipe off using a damp clean cloth.
#4: Dusting surface
· One of the most common places where house dusts can be found is on the surface like countertop, tables, and bookcases. One of the best ways to get rid of dust from this place is to use a fiber duster. However, if you find the dust cakes on the surfaces, use a damp microfiber cloth to remove all the dust.
#5: Dust all the Removed items
· Using a fiber duster or a damp cloth, dust all the decorative items you had removed before placing them back to their original position.
#6: Clean all Linens
· Linens such as curtains, pillowcases, and sheets also tend to collect dust over time. Toss them in the washing them to keep them dust free.
#7: Vacuum furniture
When cleaning home, it is essential that you vacuum furniture regularly to eliminate house dusts and make your home dust free.
#8: Clean Floors
· Use a vacuum cleaner to dust from carpet and rugs.
· Move big pieces of furniture like beds, couches or dressers for efficient house dusts cleaning.
· Use a clean mop to get rid of the dust from hard floors (tile or hardwood).
Best Dusting tools To Get Rid of House Dusts
Vacuum cleaner: A vacuum cleaner that comes with different attachment not only helps clean dust from floors, but also removes dust from walls, blinds, upholstery, linens, furniture or corners and tight spots.Ensure that the vacuum cleaner has a good filtration system for effective dust removal.
Feather duster: This classic house duster helps clean dust from small crevices as well as large surfaces. When buying a feather duster, choose one made of ostrich feathers. It is suitable for general dusting, on bookshelves, end tables, lamps or more. Avoid using this duster on masonry surface or rough wood to prevent it from getting damaged.
Electrostatic Dusters: These types of dusters not only pick up surface dust, but also attract and hold tiny air borne particles using static electricity. Available in different forms, covers for floor sweepers, plain dusting cloths, electrostatic dusters can be used to eliminate dust from the floor, wood furniture or decorative accessories. While the machine washable electrostatic dusters are affordable, those that are disposable are less economical. This home dusting tool is a great option for those suffering from allergies.
Microfiber Cloth: Woven from super fine synthetic fibers, microfiber cloth is soft and can be used on surfaces prone to scratchings, such as stainless steel surface or computer screens. Microfiber cloths can be used dry or damp and do not any cleaning solution.
Dust Mop: A dust mop works well than a broom for picking up fine dust from hardwood floors. Using an electrostatic floor duster can yield better results. However, if you using a traditional dust mop ensure that you vacuum the mop thoroughly or shake into a moistened bag.Wash your mop regularly in warm water for effective dust cleaning.
Paint brush: A natural bristle paint brush is a perfect dusting tool that helps remove dust from tight space, intricate designs or lamp shades. Ensure that you keep paint brushes for dusting separate from those you use for paint touch ups.
Compressed Air: Another great way to eliminate dust small, hard to reach spots such as piano keys or computer keyboards is to use a can of compressed air. A great benefit of using this dusting tool is that helps remove dust without leaving behind any residue.
Cleaning Home: Tips To Keep House Dusts at Bay
· Keep your closets tidy
· Change bedding once a week
· Avoid Carpeting
· Invest in doormats
· Use the right dusting tool
· Upgrade your furnace filter
· Make the most of your vacuuming
· Install an air purifier
· Replace furnace filters
· Keep windows closed
· Avoid wearing shoes indoors
· Add plants in your indoor space to purify air
Dusting your home can be an uphill task because no matter how much you clean; your home may probably still dusty. However, following the simple steps of cleaning home and using the right dusting tools will not only help keep your house dusts free, but will also allow you and your loved ones lead a happy and healthy life.
Saturday, 29 July 2017
Working in a big city like Singapore offers you no time to carry out household jobs. Most professionals worked their way through the day and exhausted upon homecoming. Who wouldn't feel tired and worn out? Would you take a time to pick a broom after a day's meeting with the management with issues in your department? Relief comes to those who can spend an amount in exchange for services rendered by "part time maids" or sometimes known as "part time cleaners."
Part time maid service Singapore is modernly defined as an external service with precise delivery of services to an individual, business, a club, and a home. Part time maids can be either a male or a female, but normally females are inclined to such services. As history recalls, part time maids or maids, in general, have been in the scene especially in the wealthy families or societies. They were prepared with the rules of service and propriety in dealing with the guests. They largely focus on household tasks such as in cleaning, washing, cooking, grocery shopping and tending to the children to name a few. They had uniforms to create differentiation and recognition from the public eye - more like social stigmatizing.
Current society doesn't necessarily and usually reveal the distinction anymore, but the job description is still unwavering. Although, part time maids are now flexible with time as they can present their schedule as most of them have other job or career to carry on.
There are various ways to find and hire part time maids in the city Singapore. An agent is someone you can see as a representative of a part time maid who can negotiate your petition. A charge may be possible but it wouldn't hurt much, and it is the only one-time deal! You can meet up with the agent with the part time maid and discuss your terms and conditions, as well as she/he can settle his/her terms and availability. Another way is to look for an agency, as mostly and ideally done. Although, you may save up since the process will take a while and a fee is there. This is somehow better since you can be assured that the part time maids are prescreened and that you underwent a more legal way of engaging services.
Recently, I tackled on the internet the prevalence of "online hiring." I found one site that features this technology that is parttimemaid.com, although I haven't tested it yet I heard some good feedback. But there are a lot of other websites that offer the same services.
Though, part time maids offer manual services do not forget that they are also individuals who lead lives outside of their job description. They share the same rights as you enjoy.
Whether it doesn't squeeze into your budget or else you do not have the office size to require a permanent member of staff to cope with work cleaning; there is no shortage of reasons why it's not possible to use someone full-time. However, when considering how presentable your office would be to prospects, or how comfortable your employees feel much more work, looking after work maintenance is a very important task. It is not just the appearance of cleanliness that an office manager needs to be concerned about, however the potential effect on health and safety that could be a consequence of an unkempt work place.
It is well known that employees won't go ahead and take the same degree of care about cleanliness when compared with they are doing at their home. Also, every person has another level of whatever they think about a suitable degree of cleanliness. It is therefore essential that any business, no matter how large or small, does the hiring of workplace cleaning professionals. However, there are many key elements that you ought to consider before taking part in any office cleaning service.
First, many of these services Singapore will need a signed contract. You, therefore, wish to make sure that you are experiencing the very best service at the best price. Make an effort to have a month long trial before committing to costly workplace cleaning contracts. Using this method you can ensure you will get the very best service for the money you're paying.
Another consideration is whether or not the workplace maintenance service has security places under control. Some security monitored buildings might have such regulations in place to guarantee safety and safety of their tenants. If you're a part of a tenancy agreement, they might previously approve office cleaning services they recommend, assisting you to save your time and effort of conducting the search yourself.
In Singapore, there are only a few households that can afford live in domestic helpers and maids. Instead of this affordability issue, a part time maid service who does the periodic cleaning for a much cheaper fee is a great alternative.
My part-time maid is a great help when it comes to cleaning and tidying up the house, which, for me is the most troublesome chore of all. I do not have a child, yet I barely have time to clean the house. I can not imagine what it is like for those with more than two kids!
Three hours is enough for my part-time maid to pick up scattered laundry, straighten up the living room pillows and chairs, scrub the floors, wipe the windows clean, scrub the toilets and the bathroom as well. It even leaves her enough time to wash my clothes and iron my clothes. Such convenience comes from my part-time maid. In a week, I only spend around $60 for her services. $60 for quality time and a stress-free weekend is fine with me.
Finally, understand what office cleaning services you'll receive based on your contract. You don't want to have interaction another service, or need to add on other chores to your contract (often at a higher rate) for stuff you forgot when establishing the service. If you have stood a month's trial, make sure that you are pleased with the result and list everything that was cleaned in the contract. Like any other agreement between businesses, you have to be sure you possessed the specifics down on paper and decided which means you possess a strategy should the contract isn't honored
Monday, 19 June 2017
Cleaning a house after renovation can prove to be tedious. But, it is something that is inevitable. A house is most likely to be in need of cleaning following the end of a renovation project. But, you cannot achieve the best cleaning results if you do not use the right cleaning method or techniques. To help you achieve the best cleaning results, consider the following information. The tips indicated in the passage work for any kind of house which has just been renovated irrespective of size or architecture. It can be used as a cleanup checklist for any householder whose house was recently renovated.
Cleaning light fixtures
· More often than not, light fixtures often end up being covered in a grime of dust mixed with other kinds of dirt following the end of any renovation project. In order to restore their initial appearance, it is often appropriate to clean them.
· If the old light fixtures had been replaced by new ones, they may not be cleaned at all. However, using a warm moist piece of cloth to get rid of dust on the exterior surfaces of the light fixtures often works perfectly.
· The old light fixtures such as chandeliers and pendant lights have to be cleaned thoroughly using the appropriate cleaning reagents. Oil may be used to get rid of paint depending on the type of paint that was used during the renovation project.
Cleaning the walls
· Walls may be painted or not during the course of a renovation project. The cleaning required after the renovation project has come to an end depends on whether the walls were painted or not. If the walls had not been painted, use of tough cleaning reagents is required. This is mainly to get rid of dust, mold and even paint splashes. Damp clothes and brushes may be used for this purpose if the stains are not very tough.
· Suppose the walls had peen painted during the renovation project, wiping off the dust using a piece of cloth is usually enough.
Cleaning the floor
· The cleaning techniques required for cleaning the floor depend on whether the floor was renovated or it was left untouched during the renovation project. Use of a vacuum cleaner is usually appropriate if the floors had been carpeted during the renovation process or even before. Intense vacuuming is usually required since the carpet often accumulates a lot of dust during the course of a renovation project.
· For tiled homes whose tiles had not been replaced during the project, intense cleaning is required. Vacuuming coupled with a moderately wet cloth is supposed to be enough. This applies to both ceramic and wooded tiles.
· If the tiles had been replaced during renovation, mopping may be the only thing that would be appropriate.
If your house featured furniture while the renovation project was underway, cleaning the furniture will be appropriate. The cleaning technique you will use will depend on the type of furniture. Upholstered furniture has to be cleaned using the upholstery attachment which is present on the vacuum cleaner. Wooden furniture may be cleaned using a damp cloth.
Cleaning the ceiling
· If the ceiling had been painted, it is often a perfect idea to use a feather duster for cobwebs. Any ceiling broom can still do the trick. If there is mold in ceiling, you will have to use cleaning reagents to get rid of it. A long ceiling broom (preferably damp) and a roller brush (for drying the moisture) work quite perfectly.
· If the ceiling had been painted during the renovation project, dusting the ceiling tiles using a feather duster or appropriate ceiling broom is supposed to be enough. If there is a ceiling fan in the ceiling, removing it and cleaning the blades is often appropriate.
Cleaning the blinds
If your house is equipped with blinds, you can clean them using a pair of cotton gloves. These are the most suitable cleaning tools for such a purpose based on their effectiveness. Run the hands across each of the horizontal slats to get rid of dust and any dirt residues. Use of a cleaning reagent may be appropriate if there are any stains which are tough.
Cleaning the wall tiles of the kitchen and bathroom
· If the wall tiles of the kitchen have been replaced, you will not need to use any cleaning reagents to clean them. Rather, a simple damp cloth is supposed to be enough. In case the tiles have not been replaced in both the kitchen and the bathroom, you can use a cleaning reagent to get rid of stubborn stains.
· This is often the case if the tiles are in bright colors such as white, light brown and sky blue. Also clean the mirror in the bathroom using a mirror cleaning reagent. The kitchen cabinets also have to be cleaned whether they have been replaced or not. Use of cleaning reagents is often appropriate if the cabinets are old.
To make the cleaning more effective and worthwhile, the following additional information has been included in the passage. With these additional cleaning tips, you will be able to clean your house thoroughly using minimum effort. You will also be able to save a lot of time.
Break the area into grids
This is by far one of the effective ways to clean and large surface area. The method is necessary to help householders to clean their homes in the easiest way possible while realizing amazing results. This is the only way you can avoid missing out on cleaning certain areas or cleaning the same areas more than once.
Clean from top to bottom
· Instead of cleaning in a haphazard manner, you have to clean in a systematic manner. This is the best way to increase your efficiency especially if you are cleaning dusty kitchen cabinets and displays in the living rooms. The same principle works for tables and chairs.
· When you are vacuuming, it is always better to begin from the furthest point of the room and to drag dirt all the way up to the exit. Avoid scrubbing or wiping surfaces by following a circular motion. Rather, you follow straight lines from the start to the end.